Double texting, yes or no?

Is double texting attractive or not? what are your opinions?

95

Most Helpful Guy

• No if you send a message dont send it again. Or send multiple messages one straight after the other is a majot no no..

• What if you came up with an even better punchline the minute you sent it?

What if you forgot to mention a crucial detail in your previous text?

What if you made a qwerty error and want to correct it with a *text?

What if you accidentally hit send in the middle of the text?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mind it sometimes. Because I genuinely forget to reply to someone occasionally.

Even someone I REALLY like. It's just who I am as a person. And their double text reminds me.

I'll also double text, I don't give a fuck. If I'm asking a question and you're being rude and ignoring me I'm going to bug your ass til you block me, tell me to fuck off, or answer me.

What Guys Said 4

• I wouldn't say it's attractive lmao but It's not a bad thing, it's good

• I don't see why people think it's fine to talk to you less ( not double texting )
      Everyone's so disconnected these days

• What is that?

• just boring.

• It's frustrating to me when people desperately avoid it.

What Girls Said 8

• I double text sometimes, or I send lots of messages at once lol. My fiancé doesn't mind it, he does it to me as well sometimes. It's not often we text though and we only send multiple messages if we take to long to respond (within reason we don't expect each other to reply straight away if we are at work or out with friends)

• My boyfriend double texts me sometimes and I think it's fine. It shows he wants me to reply to him which I like. I double text him too if he's taking too long to reply or whatever.

• If I text someone and they don't respond for hours or days, they won't be getting a second message from me. I think it shows desperation and that's never attractive

• Depends on how offer you do it and why.. Sometimes I double text becuaw I remember something else before they text back.

• I think 2 times is okay but when I do it I kind of make it into a joke like, "you ignoring me now 😜"

• Lol I do it. Sometimes it's easier to read than long texting essays...

• Yeah I do it

• NAHH