What would you do if I walked up to you, kissed you on ur cheek?

what would you do if I walked up to you, kissed you on ur cheek?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you were a stranger, I'd slap you.

If you were a friend, I'd yell at you and things might get weird.

If you were my crush, I'd lose my head. But I might still hurt you.

Don't shock girls like that. It makes them feel disrespected. Even if you're trying to be nice.

• Trying to be crazy πŸ˜‚

• Lol girl would probably be like "I'm so mad! *3 hours later* I wonder why he did that? Maybe he likes me!" πŸ˜‚

• Lol πŸ˜‚

What Girls Said 20

• I'd be disturbed. Wtf.

• I'd want to slap you. What I probably do would be to freeze in shock, since that what most people do when something completely weird/bad suddenly happens.

• Probably punch you in the nose.

• Id probably throat punch you just because thats the first thing i think of if a stranger tries to touch me

• I'll get giddy, speechless and probably stare at you weirdly thinking in my head "Is this a dream?" LmaoπŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

• Since it's just a simple kiss on the cheek, I think I won't mind. I know other girls here say they will slap you but I'm not about that life lmao BUT if you did something else that seemed more pervy, I'll probably hurt you and say "perv!"

• Lol why? :D

• Well first, that never happened to me, only in my dreams? Lmao second, it's impossible for a cute white guy in general to notice me in real life, well there's not much in my school but yeah

• i would smack u so hard u would forget ur name

• At least I will remember my nickname πŸ˜‚

• Slap some sanitizer on my face... I don't know you like that or were you lips have been lol

• You exaggerate

• No it's but if we talk about mouth she must ask me first

• it's okay*

• I would probably dodge it lol

• I'd curse and stare you down until you explain your act. but I might smile a bit because of this stupid human nature of finding you're hot but still your act is inappropriate.

• I will blush

• I'd be confused/surprised and super weirded out.

• I don't know what I might do. I might kiss you back but it depends on the age too. If some old guy kissed me, I would throat punch them. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• What kind of question is that, I would punch the stomach

• Roundhouse kick straight to the head

• Come down it's just one kiss and on ur cheek not ur mouth πŸ˜‚

• Hey hey if a stranger kisses me outta nowhere he's going down πŸ˜‚

• Nothin lol I'd take it as a greeting :)

• Look at you like you're a weirdo.

• like If I don't know you?

• Yeah πŸ˜€

• lol I wouldn't want to meet the guy again. He kissed me even tho we barely knew each other. Also without my permission

• U r right

• Don't invade mummas personal space bubble

• I would slap you hard and push you away. Why? Because I have ptsd and a strange man touching me would send me into a panic attack.

• I'd smile and once I figured out I didn't know you I'd keep going. I'd figure it was a dare. me nad my friends used to dare eachother to do stuff like that all the time.