Does it mean anything when the girl you like offers to take you to her favourite cafe next time you visit?

So I met this girl last night. For coffee. We seemed to get on well. She was nervous so was I. Kept stroking her hair a few times. And was making eye contact. She tripped up when she saw me. She's quite shy / introverted. Like myself. We ended up getting lost trying to find this cafe and the coffee machine was broken when we arrived. But, she messaged afterwards offering to take me to her favourite cafe when it i her home town next.

Most Helpful Guy

• If she agrees to meet again, it's a good thing. It's also good she initiated it! Just go with the flow and have fun next time you see her, both of you won't be as nervous as the first time. I'm a few coffee dates ahead of you, haha.

What Girls Said 1

• She obviously likes you. She wants to spend more time with you, and get to know you better.

What Guys Said 0