I think I lead guys on unintentionally 😳?

I realized I always get myself in a pickle and uncomfortable situations when a guy ask for my number I give it to him then they get all flirty and stuff asking to hang out a lot etc etc and hinting they want to be with me when in all actuality I don't want them at all or find them attractive. One thing about me is im very friendly and don't no how to say no & reject guys so they think cuz I give them my number that they automatically have a chance when that's simply not the case I don't mean to lead them on honesty but really all I'm doing is just being myself and they take it the wrong way and run w it making me feel a lot uncomfortable. What do I do?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• You're leading them on and you're doing it on purpose.

If these guys show that they like you and you don't like them, don't give out your number. That shows interest.

For example, a fat girl likes me and flirts with me... if I give her my number it shows interest... even if I tell her "I don't like her".

Actions speak louder...

• No punctuation, profanity, and a slew of grammatical errors.

Completely unladylike and uncouth.

By the way, it's *dumb* not, "Dum"😂😂😂😂

• Eat a dick u fucken faggot

Most Helpful Girl

• That's normal. I know a lot of girls like that. Most women are so uncomfortable saying no plus they don't want to assume anything and be full of them self if the guy just wants to be friends. Plus it's nice to have guy friends. Plenty of people are just naturally flirty too... it just is how it is... don't feel bad about it but try not to let yourself get sucked into a relationship you really don't want just cause you don't want to say no either...

What Guys Said 4

• I'd rather hear an excuse than feel like there's a chance when there's really not.

• You do know how to say no.
    And to support my statement: can i have your number?

• Lol no

• Exactly.
      Try it in irl as well. Don't worry about us, most of us are used to it. The immunity has such developed, some of us won't even blink. ;)
      I'll stop typing now 'cuz i my cover is blown here. Haha.

• Stop leading them on? Learn to say no?

• You are better being up front about it save you from all this drama.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't give your number out to people you don't want to potentially go on a date with.