What do you do at the doorstep?

This might seem like a dumb question, but I haven't been on very many dates. I'm just wondering what to do at the doorstep after a first/second date. All I've done before is give the dude a hug 😂
So what do you think is acceptable to do at the doorstep? thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• The hug is completely acceptable, if that's your level of comfort.

Will probably tell you a lot about the guy as well, the way he reacts.

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually try to keep talking for a while if I'm into the guy, say I had a nice time and thank him for taking me home. Then the plan is usually to kiss him but it depends on the guy, if it's the first date, etc...
    If I didn't have a nice time I just say bye and thanks and go in before he tries to make a move lol it's not nice I know

What Guys Said 4

• What you do depends on how you feel about him and how he feels about you. Do you want to kiss you boyfriend?

• If you want to give him a kiss linger

• Kiss

• A goodbye kiss

What Girls Said 1

• I think it is weird to get brought to the doorstep... My boyfriend and I always say goodbye in the car and we kiss goodbye. Right at the door seems like a good spot for families prying eyes.