After the first date, how often do you see each other?

After your first date with someone, how often do you see each other? After my first date most recently, I saw the guy the day after the next and then we're planning to see each other again tomorrow. So basically 3x in one week. And we facetimed for a week and have also facetimed and texted a lot. Is that normal? Typically after a first date, how often do you see the person and how far apart do you see them? What does it mean in terms of interest?

113

Most Helpful Guy

• It is an indication of him being very interested or very needy.

• yes I'm not concerned about the interest part I am concerned about the needy part

• You don't need to agree to see him so often, FaceTime frequently, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• With my fiance, after our first date we literally saw each other every day for like a month lol We went out on Saturday night, he came over for Sunday dinner, we went to a movie Monday... and yeah, like every day for a month lol

My situation was different than normal because we knew each other before we started dating and our families knew each other. But yeah, we went from never hanging out (our parents were kind of anti-us being friends) to us seeing each other every day.

And now we're getting hitched.

I suppose, in your situation, if you were just on a blind date (not friends before) and it went well... the amount of contact you're having makes sense to me.

What Guys Said 2

• Of course it depends on your schedules, how far apart you live, etc., but if you really like someone, you contact them right away. You don't play games by following and 3 day rule or anything like that.

• When I started dating my current girlfriend we saw each other basically everyday and talked everyday. It has slowed down a bit since she moved a little further away, but we still try to see each other at least once a week

What Girls Said 10

• I don't remember the exact time frame but I think for my boyfriend and I, it was a couple of days between each date in the beginning. We did text and talk in between those dates though.

I think 3 times is great. It's not too much but it's enough

• yeah I guess you're right! We just like spending time together and I've told him to slow things down at points and he's respected that. He's followed my lead. Seems like a genuine guy.

• Yeah everything seems to be going really great for you guys so far. Clearly the interest and connection is there already :)

• I'd make it a weekly thing but maybe a few texts in between, if things are too intense straight away it can ruin the moment. Depends on how long you've known eachother and how close you live to one another, plenty of circumstances depend on it. I would suggest maybe slowing it down just a bit so you have things to talk about when you next see eachother but maybe you're enjoying the intensity as it is? Whatever feels right.

• It sounds like you both really like each other, which is a good thing. I'd like to see the guy at least once a week if at all possible. I understand schedules can get in the way, though.

• Me and my fiancĂ© hung out about twice a week before we started dating and talked daily. After our first date we saw each other everyday

• If I"m really into someone I'll see them that much in the beginning. Usually at least 2 times a week.

• First date was October 23rd, we saw each other again the 5th of Nov, then the 15th , then Dec 1, (We lived 40 minutes away and went to different college so that is why there is such big gaps- but we skyped and texted a lot in october/november ) then almost all of our college winter/spring break. Now the semester started back up Jan 17th so we see each other once a week.
    We like it cause we don't see each other too much so we don't get bored and lose stuff to talk about. Also it's more fun to wait a week so sexual tension can build back up.

• With my ex, we started seeing each other everyday immediately, but he was clingy and had too much time on his hands. I see my current boyfriend, once during the week and spend weekends at his place.

• Like once a week, just texting in between visits

• Never...(distance relationship)

• daily basis. if you want to make it work then you give people your time