Boyfriend goes on more dates with his friends than own gf?

So he has this one friend who I suspect has a crush on him. Not really that relevant but kinda is.

So when his friend has days off they go grocery shopping, then his friend (chef) makes dinner, they go to the movies all the time.

Now my boyfriend always tell me how much he HATES spending money and would rather stay in. Yet weekly he goes out to the movies or to some fancy Asian resturant (which is my favorite but he won't take me)
Is it normal that i feel annoyed/jealous? We've never done anything like that in our entire relationship?
I feel lied to because he said he doesn't like to spend money/go out.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Why are you still with this guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• This is completely rude and I would tell him that he treats his friends like a girlfriend more than you, its not okay. It's not hard to take your boyfriend or girlfriend out to eat once in a while.

What Guys Said 1

• Guys prefer hanging out with their guy friends because it's more fun.

What Girls Said 1

• Guys like hanging out with their guy friends. Maybe his friend pays for the movies and stuff so he doesn't have to? If your unhappy talk to him about it