Are all women liars?

1219

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, all women are liars. All. Every single one of them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope

What Girls Said 11

• Yes. And to prove it, this statement is a lie in it's entirety.

• Definitely not. There are plenty of honest woman - as indicated by these woman who tell their boyfriends embarrassing things about themselves to others and sometimes lies are healthy. for example if you are living in Nazi Germany and somebody asks you if you are Jewish - you should lie and say you are Christian. lying isn't always a bad thing - what if somebody asked you how many sex partners your mother had before she was in a relationship with your dad?

• Opinion owner... You talk about honesty among women who still tell lies tho. You tolerate dishonesty among calling them honest and heathy in practice. ... Another words great women lie !! And its healthy and should be condoned?

• Are all men rapists?

• Possibility since we throwing shade

• @Djaaaay well you should be doing that to him and not me, darling.

• @TclaytonIi the word "liar" is usually used to name someone who frequently lies, do women in general frequently lie?

• No I don't lie I believe in full honesty no matter what if it will hurt me or not I would rather have someone hurt me with the truth then hurt me much worse with a lie.

• Nope, there are women who are pure hearted honest and just wanna please their man.. we're usually the ones that get screwed over.

• I don't really believe in lying, maybe a white lie here and there but nvr nothing detrimental to any relationship of mine, I don't like playing games

• You said you don't believe in lying. Then maybe a white lie. White lie is still a lie and can cause someone not to trust you at all.

• I'm looking for a girl with your mindset. It is a terrible feeling.

• Luckily I don't know the feeling, I don't know if I can waste someone's time like it's stupid, and thanks we're out here

• there's a 50/50 chance this is true or false.

• nope

• No, not all women are liars.

• No. I mean it when I say I will give head to every guy in this forum. Every. Single. One. Even the anons.

• Opinion owner... The asker is talking about women who lie !!

• @Djaaaay Thanks. Is that a recent pic of you with the corvette? You look hot! Wao. Swoon.

• Opinion owner. That's me !! Thanks 👍

What Guys Said 18

• Everyone is a liar to an extent.

• No person can keep a conversation for more than 10' without lying. So basically everyone is a liar.

• Nope.

• The answer is logicly already there. Women are deceptive lustful creatures and they are liars. Jokes aside. All women can't be liars that just isn't possible are you trying to say the majority?

• Not ALL of them. But it's still best to just expect it.

• Everybody lies.

• If you tell trueth , it becomes a part of you're past ,
    If you tell a lie , it becomes a part of you're future. Tell a lie once , and all you're trueths become questionable

• Are all men asses in hats?

• No, not all. Good luck finding a constant honest person though whether man or woman.

• Yes, this is the most accurate statement about women I've ever seen on this site.

• All humans are liars.

• I'm sure we all lied at some point and saw the consequences. I wouldn't say all women are liars. Some do their best to stick with the truth and want to live in honesty no matter.

• Yes. Also all men. Everybody lies. More or less.

• everybody can lies

• Yes fucking YES

• Yes they are

• Short answer?
    No.
    Long answer?
    No.

• I think they do it for attention and to create drama. No not all women are liars.