Would a girl go on more than one date with you if she wasn't into you?

This girl been on several dates with me and makes out with me after every date and even payed for a whole date and even buys me a drink here and there, but rarely intiate any contact with me, but replies back to me everytime.

She would also tell me to text her when I got home after every date and talk for a few minutes

210

Most Helpful Girl

• I would not go on more than one date if I weren't interested so I think you're good.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just one of her idiosyncrasies!

• What do you mean by that?

• Strange quirk. She obviously likes you and wants to spend time with you bit she has this strange little twist about making contact.

What Girls Said 1

• She likes you. She just doesn't want to appear too eager. She's trying to play it cool.

• Why do she play it cool when she know I'm into her?

• It's just how girls have been programmed to behave these days. We're constantly told to not appear too eager. Why don't you ask her?

What Guys Said 9

• If she wasn't into you, she wouldn't keep going out with you, never mind making out with you.

Trust me. Some girls just aren't big into texting. I dated one who would never text outside of our dates but couldn't keep her hands off me when we were together.

• She's interested. Most females don't like to initiate contact simply because they are scared to come off as needy or annoying. If she always goes to dates with you and always replies back with messages that aren't one worded or standoffish then you're okay.

• Considering how she paid, I doubt she's not into you. It's almost impossible tot find a girl who will pay for you, so if she does, she likes you.

• Any other signs to look for to know if she's into me?

• How about if she has you try her drink or tries yours. What type of body language?

• The drink thing isn't really a big deal, considering how friends share drinks too. Though it is a good sign that she's comfortable with you and trusts you.

They say people's feet are what you should look at if you wanna know if the person you're talking to is interested in the convo or not. If the feet are pointing in your direction, they're interested. If they're pointing somewhere else, they're looking to get out of there. So just take a glance at her feet.
      Also if she has an open body, like relaxed shoulder, arms not crossed... If she's making eye contact when talking is one of the best indicators that she enjoys talking to you.

• Me? Yes, they have, I make dates fun and interesting
    I never thought to include who pays into such thinking, since I'm totally into the date - just sayin'

• Masterful way she's managing you but I could love that once I tested it to see if she's really putting me on a leash or really caring for my safety in a loving way - not a mommy way.

I occurs to me that you really don't know much about her other than this image she projects... go slowly.

• So you think she's playing games with me?

• Not what I said... games, no

I hope she's cultivating you as her new boyfriend without being obvious enough to scare you off

• Bro, I believe that the girl likes you. The interactions between you and her show a clear mutual connection. You'll know when she is "changing up".

• Oh she's one of those huh
    ...
    For fun for a few days do the same... some girls are just like that

• You think she purposely does it to seem like she not that interested. She also seems like she take her time to text back when we are having a conversation too

• I think you're good as long as you're not being ghosted

• Yeah. She's probably too shy to initiate contact.

• Sometimes it is hard to find that special thing that you 'connect' on, with a woman. Sometimes a few dates, or maybe just more casual dates work, and then you suddenly find the thing that you share, and connect on!!
    I was casually flirting with the 'new girl' in the office. A bit younger than I am usually liking, but we had some kind of 'sarcastic' hate/interest thing, that I was enticed, and interested by.
    I liked teasing her, when she messed up, or said something stupid, not knowing that her father did the same. Not quite old enough to be her dad, but we seemed to have some connection, after a while, though others thought we were hating each other!
    Now, it is just kind of getting to know the person she hides, behind her 'mask'. Bringing her out of her shell, finding out the wonderful facets of who she is, behind the facade she used to use, to protect herself.

• So you think she's protecting herself from being hurt and that's why she doesn't intiate contact?

• I didn't say that, because I don't know what she is thinking and feeling. How could I? We aren't that close, yet. I do think she is a little 'reserved' and not sharing her 'whole self'.