Are there plenty of catfish on plenty of fish?

So I'm looking at some dating websites. Don't want to get catfished. Only dumbass bozos get catfished. So question is is the website called plenty of fish for a reason? Are they low key trying to tell me it's full of catfish?

76

Most Helpful Guy

• I saw a video of this guy going on Plenty of Fish and I think he found 3 catfish within only 15 or 20 minutes being on there

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are you on a dating website? You're 18. If anything go on tinder, you have a better chance of getting someone real because they have to connect to a Facebook or an instagram.

and everywhere you go there is going to be catfish. Just be careful. make sure you video chat with them, and talk to them on the phone. and make sure you meet with them in a public place.

What Guys Said 5

• No idea. Never been on a dating site.

• Catfish the catfishers.

• Oh I did that on here. I got catfished to I catfished him back and it set off a spiral that went on for weeks. Not looking to do that again.

• there is but there easy to spot out how old are you by the way

• you're not even 18 dude

• people love young girls so why not.

• If you are pretty, the guy will show up.
    If you are ugly, he'll probably catfish you.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, the website will definitely be full of catfishes.
    I recommend you try seeking arrangement, you'll get 100% genuine guys there, no fake photos and shit.

• If plenty of fish includes all fish…then yes there will be a catfish or two.

• you're under 18... what are you doing on a dating site?

• I just wanna find a nice dude. Can't get that in my school. So gonna try some dating websites. They're worth a try. He don't even have to kno my real age 😂😂😂

• Probably. Aren't you a bit young to be on a dating site?

• Nope. You're never too young fam.

• I never been on Plenty of Fish before, I guess there are some catfishes.

• there are a lot