Are there plenty of catfish on plenty of fish?

So I'm looking at some dating websites. Don't want to get catfished. Only dumbass bozos get catfished. So question is is the website called plenty of fish for a reason? Are they low key trying to tell me it's full of catfish?

76

Most Helpful Guy

• I saw a video of this guy going on Plenty of Fish and I think he found 3 catfish within only 15 or 20 minutes being on there

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• you're under 18... what are you doing on a dating site?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I just wanna find a nice dude. Can't get that in my school. So gonna try some dating websites. They're worth a try. He don't even have to kno my real age 😂😂😂