Does it mean I am unattractive if guys never leave their number?

I know women and have heard from plenty of women, that guys will leave their phone number and give it to them out in public (whether it is when they are working, running errands or a task, etc). But this has never happened to me in my life. I have never had a guy ask me or leave his phone number. As a result, I don't have a dating life at all and I feel like no one wants to date me. Personally, I don't think I am ugly and I receive compliments from strangers sometimes (I know beauty is subjective). I am a thin petite girl, so its not like I am overweight. But, being realistic and honest, does it mean I am possibly unattractive if this never happens to me but happens to other women?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Attractiveness is more than body build. You can be slim and petite, but if you are bitchy or have piercings in your lip, I sure wouldn't go out with you.

Join a dating website, being careful to choose one that has guys looking for girls like you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you're shy and kind of cling to the shadows? Not smiling and that sort of thing can make you seem unapproachable.

What Guys Said 3

• Dont worry about it lol a lot of guys like petite women i know i do. Be subjective and more open if guys dont approach you then approach them.

• Maybe you can ask them for their name, add them as a friend on face book and poke them. It's sad some guys are like this, but that's what you might have to do to get them to talk.

• Maybe they think you're too young, like under 18. It's happened to me before.

What Girls Said 1

• No, I think guys are a lot more shy than we give them credit for