When is it to young to date?

I just need to know!!!

1513

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait a few years for serious dating. If you want just to hang out with a guy and call it 'dating, that's OK, of course

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't start dating anyone until I finished high school and I was 17. I would say anything younger than middle school aged. I just never got why you should date at such a young age.

What Guys Said 12

• google for "age of consent" in your country
    unless you're mexican you're probably about to put someone and maybe yourself as well into big troubles going for all of this 13 <.<'

• Anything before puberty, so it's different for everyone.

• under 17 is too early to date.
    You don't have many (if any) responsibilities. likely no job or car, no college don't have your own place.
    so, how do you really know what they'd be like in a relationship or if you lived together?

• when you're ready to settle down. age really doesn't really matter once you understand that ain't some game. most today see dating is just a form of recreation... they're completely blind seriousness of it... THAT'S why so many fail.

• 14 and above is fine

• 21 years old

• Before puberty

• you are young

• for me , as long as you're 14 and above , it's okayy for you to start to date.

• 11-10 and anything younger

• under 16

• @Sunnybunny2004 I think 13 over is too young to date

What Girls Said 14

• If your mom or dad has to drive you/pick you up from a dateā€¦. id say you're too young hahah

• Like 14 or 15. Basically in high school when u r able to understand what dating someone means

• 13 is too young to date. I'd say wait until you're 15 or 16.

• If you mean grown up dates
    Then anything below 18
    Or maybe 17

• Too young is 10-16 years old tbh. It's better to date at a more mature age (around your 20s)

• 15 or 16 that's when you have your most serious relationship if you find the right guy.

• I consider under 16 too young to date.

• Less than 17 .

• Fourteen.

• When you're under 15 and too naive+ emotional+ too much expectation

• Well I'm thinking at age 15/16 dating should be a thing, because you will have a more real relationship and it won't be a whole 5 minute date and kiss thing.

• till 14 -15

• when you're not able to be in her/his shoes, if you know what I mean. how are you ready when you don't even have basic knowledge about what will hurt the other. generally speaking ofc.

• After graduating high school is perfect. Because any relationships before that DO NOT LAST.

• yes some do

• all of my sisters (i have 7) are still with there high school sweet hearts

1 of my sisters has been married for 11 years tomorrow

my dad and step mom meet in high school and were friends tell they got married

• my 3 brother and 1 sister are not still with them tho