Girls , are you ashame of your nipples to be shown?

• yes
  • no
Select a gender to cast your vote:

161

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not ashamed. It just feels weird and uncomfortable because of what "society" says. But recently, my mind set as been like: Fuck this shit!! If I don't wanna wear this fucking uncomfortable bra, then i'm not gonna bloody wear it. And if people around me are uncomfortable because they can kinda see the dents in my shirt they can go and research what a woman's nipples are actually for. Because the main purpose for breasts and nipples are to feed a child.

We woman/girls only feel "ashamed or "uncomfortable" because society sexualises our bodies and makes us believe that it's used only for sexually purposes, therefore it should remain hidden, concealed whatever. I've noticed when I'm out and there's a guys wearing a shirt and his nipples are showing through it no one, absolutely no one gives a second glance because it's "normal", but when a woman's nipples are showing; *disgusted glances*, *whispering*, *rude comments*, *inappropriate sexual comments*. WHAT'S THE BLODDY DIFFERENCE? beside's giving food to a child, NOTHING! There just nipples, everyone needs to just bloody relax and mind there own business. People really need to reevaluate how they see the world. ;( ;( ;(

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes they can

What Girls Said 15

• I'm not ashamed of them at all but that doesn't mean I want them on display in public

• not really, just don't like people staring/ commenting on it

i think i'm gonna buy those
    mlb-s2-p.mlstatic.com/...B20502361763_112015-O.jpg
    so i don't have to wear bras no more, 'cause i don't like wearing bras and those won't let the nipples show through the clothes

• don't report this, 'cause her nipples are covered! that's not prohibited according to the faq!

• Misspelled some words but it's basically this.

• HAHAHA Yeah I totally agree with everything you say. And I get that some people are shy, cause after all we are all different. Sometimes I have one of those days wear all I want to wear is a baggy shirt and some sweatpants out cause I don't really feel comfortable in anything else. :) :) Sorry for a late reply. I haven't been on here for a while.

• I got shame so I guess
    It is indecent

• Yes, it's embarrassing if it happens in public

• In public, yes. In my apartment, no.

• I'm not ashamed but often don't feel at ease when random people stares at it.

• My nipples aren't cute? Why would I want to show them off

• ususually people can't tell when it comes to me lol

• Not very

• I'm not sure what you mean. Of my nipples themselves or the idea of them being seen?

• Yes, it's for that I only buy special bra who there's 0 chance it show them

• yeah

• It doesn't have to do with shame. It's just not okay to show them publicly or anything.

• If it's in the moment, no cause I don't think about anything except the rush and joy of the experience. I can't take a pic of them tho, or show them in public, or even at a bra fitting shop I get embarrassed.

• yes and no. No bc deep down I don't feel anything, its natural, i <3 myself but YES bc society tells u no, you put that thing away!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!