Seventeen years old and have never kissed a girl (have never dated either), is this bad?

158

Most Helpful Girl

• 21. Never kissed or dated. There are plenty of us who just haven't had that life experience in particular. I just try to keep reminding myself that romance/sexuality is only one facet of life, no matter how central culture makes it, and that I'm doing other things with my life (finishing school, spending time with family). Most people experience romance at some point, but for you it's not right now. Try not to dwell on it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha nah plenty of people on here older than you like that. I think this site proves that there are many people like you, this is the internet so people can get away with being candid

What Girls Said 14

• You're only 17 calm down. Most people I know had their first kiss around 17-20. And even if you don't have it by then it's really not a big deal.

• Depends if it's voluntary or not I guess? Like if it's cause no one's ever fancied you then maybe it's kinda weirdish?

• There's no set time on when your supposed to have your first kiss when your supposed to date when it happens it'll happen.

• Nope not at all

• that's normal

• 20-year-old college girl and nope, always had unrequited interests. Don't let it get to your mind so much. Focus on studies (high school is so important man!) and if you have time, get to know a few girls. There's always college. Don't worry too much about it. Like the comments below your post, there are others who are older that have never dated, kissed, or have been in a relationship, even if you envy others who do. You'll find the one right for you someday.

• No, you're just not "experienced" and there's nothing wrong with that. I'd love to be a better kisser than my boyfriend because it'd mean I wouldn't have to be insecure on whether or not I'm doing it right 😂

• No, its alright. I mean its not what socially normal at this point in time, but its alright.

• 15 Years Old Never Kissed Or Dated Not Because I Can't Or "No One Wants Me" But Because I Choose To

• No way you're still super young

• No not at all.

• who givs a fk

• Nah man. You good. I'm literally the same way. It's totally normal.

• no it's not bad

What Guys Said 7

• Nobody cares don't worry about it

• Yes if you dont get some soon you'll explode when your 18, 100% fact

• i have still never had a girlfriend and had never kissed a girl till i was almost 21 but bam, 2 months before turning it i went right into 4th base, tinder is a great app

• No start worry when it's past 25.

• Yes. You are old enough to be sexually active.

• Same.

• Im sixteen and same, maybe four dates but not any kisses, i think we re unlucky😇