Do girls think that I am attracted?

people can call me ugly and fat face so I need a little boost of confidence

43

Most Helpful Girl

• You're young. Don't let people control how you see yourself. If you would have seen me when I was 13 I was the most uncool ugly girl. I wore huge glasses and had freckles and messed up teeth. Everyone is worried about how they look and pick on people to make themselves feel better. Work on being a good person because you won't know any of these people in 5-6 years.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's better to focus on yourself, rather than letting the opinions of others control how you view things. You're still young, guys and girls around that age are only just starting to experience real attraction. Work towards your passions, pursue the things you enjoy, and have fun with your life. :)

What Girls Said 3

• DUDE!!!

You're super young, you still have a long way to go in life. You can pay attention to the people that say nasty things. They aren't worth your time, EVER. Never EVERRR let a group of people, or someone in particular say anything that can alter the way you see yourself, because that the only opinion that matters.

And, Im super glad that you actually admitted that you're fishing for compliments. Stay honest, and be good with people.

• Tbh you aren't my type but you aren't like super ugly just not my type so yeah but you would make as a good friend i think but don't stress it could be worse for you look at it that way plus there's someone for everyone we live in a big world

• You have very nice features, so definitely not ugly. But you could lose some weight, although you're still young so don't worry about it. It is likely to even out as you get taller. Don't listen to people that make fun if you needlessly, they're just jerks.

What Guys Said 2

• ur 13 bro FFS, go play some video game or something

• if you want the girls you could improve from a better hairstyle and by getting in shape.