What do you do when you really like a guy but he doesn't like you?

66

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing. You give up on him

What Guys Said 5

• Move on and find somone else who DOES like me. I never get hung up on unreciprocated feelings.

• Yup, move on. Whatever you do, do not try to change who you are I order to impress him.

• kidnap him lol

• it must be because you are ugly.
    move on, and lower your standards.

• Unfortunately you can't force love. But I feel your pain

What Girls Said 5

• You move on. Simple as that. Becuase your just asking for more trouble, heartbreak, and disappointments. Now if you mean romantically, even more so to just move on. Looks aren't everything especially. So please make sure you're not just crushing because of looks. Because I guarantee you, he may dislike your personality or doesn't see you as worth trying to date. As in your not interesting to him. You may not be compatible with him just due to personality differences and he doesn't want to risk it. Now if you want to prove yourself to him, then go ahead. But it less of a chance when done by yourself. It's best to leave it be.

Since we don't know all of the details, we can only speculate.

• Stalk him
    media.tenor.co/.../tenor.gif

Haha I'm kidding XD

I just face the facts. He doesn't like me back.. Well I can't do much. Can't force him to like me back, so I'd move on. As much as it'll hurt.

• i move on

• move on and find someone else

• I'd cry for a few days and move on because I'm sensitive but I'm strong.