How do I get to know this guy a bit better? what are some conversation starters?

Hello I would please appreciate some tips into his case

So about a month ago I began my second semester of university and in one of my classes I ended up sitting next to this guy and we would simply just sit next to one another and just smile at one another but no speaking involved, and then strangely enough he happens to be in another of my classes and anytime I would see him we would smile at one another and at times when our eyes locked his face would turn red ! and even at times he would try to catch a glance at me anytime he thought I wasn’t looking in which I caught him staring a week ago ! So On Wednesday he finally began a conversation and asked me if I was in his other class and we just finally began speaking about our classes and he asked me a few questions and then that was it for that day as we had to stop talking due to our lecture resuming ! I would love to get to know him better so I would love some tips on how I can somehow get to know him without seeming creepy as I find him quite cute lol ! but I do not really know him at all except his name!
I'm quite shy so I do not really know how to proceed.
Thanks !!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's pretty clear he's also really shy, but the good thing is he definitely likes you... And therefore it really doesn't matter what you say, he's just going to be happy that you're talking to him. You're on speaking terms now, just sit next to him in the next class. Talk to him after classes. Ask him if he wants to grab lunch or something sometime, that kind of thing.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Ask him questions and show interest in his answers. People love answering questions about themselves.