Would Indian Girls date Hispanic guys?

There is a seriously pretty Indian exchange student at my university. I was wondering if she would be into a Hispanic guy like me. I am 5ft 10in tall and have a pale complexion most people consider me white. I was wondering if she would give me a shot, or consider dating me during this semester at least.

Anyone else

30

What Girls Said 3

• I'm not Indian so correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it a huge deal to date/settle down with someone within your race if you're Indian?

• That's been the case with most Indian girls I've met, but I think it has more to do with Hindu traditions discouraging interfaith marriage than ethnicity.

• Oh, maybe so. The Indian girls I've met and talked to focused more on Hinduism than ethnicity which is why I thought it had more to do with religion than anything else.

• This is what I was thinking. I was wondering if it was a stereotype or true.

• I would date a Indian guy and I am Hispanic actually Puerto Rican.

• can we see your image?

• I don't really feel comfortable putting my image up on this site. Maybe through a message I would.
      Are you indian? Is it a big problem if the man isn't Indian

• No I mean man. Read again. I think you misunderstood. I am not indian. I am asking if it's a problem if the man (me) is not indian.

• oh...
      it can be sometimes BUT this is dependant on the girl and her family...

what do you mean by Indian?
      Like Hindu or Sikh or another type of Indian?

What Guys Said 0