Would you date a cubby girl if she has curves?

Girls like these

• Yes
  • No
  • She'd have to have an AMAZING personality
    Vote C
If anyone's wondering I'm probably closest to the second girl but with ever so slightly wider hips.

633

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally not if they're wider/heavier than me. I tried a couple of times and I do find them pretty from a visual standpoint, but it never felt right to me. In my case I'm slim and I find it just feels too strange to me if the girl's waist is thicker than mine, for example (thicker than 30 inches).

If I got bigger and stronger myself, I think it would start to feel more natural to me, but right now I find it too difficult to hug, dance with, hold, pick up, etc. girls who are wider and/or heavier than I am.

I hope that's not too offensive or shallow. I did try a couple of times but it never felt right to me, not just from a crude sexual standpoint but also in terms of hugging, cuddling, spooning, etc. I find myself drawn to holding a figure that's a little more compact than mine.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Same would likely apply to a girl who is taller and heavier than me, though I never got to date one to see.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry they're all way too heavy. Girl 2 has an okay-ish body but could lose that tummy fat, also her hips are grotesque. I'm just not into that sorry.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE