Would you date a cubby girl if she has curves?

Girls like these

• Yes
    66%(23)62%(52)Vote59%(29)
  • No
    26%(9)25%(21)Vote24%(12)
  • She'd have to have an AMAZING personality
    8%(3)13%(11)Vote17%(8)
If anyone's wondering I'm probably closest to the second girl but with ever so slightly wider hips.

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally not if they're wider/heavier than me. I tried a couple of times and I do find them pretty from a visual standpoint, but it never felt right to me. In my case I'm slim and I find it just feels too strange to me if the girl's waist is thicker than mine, for example (thicker than 30 inches).

If I got bigger and stronger myself, I think it would start to feel more natural to me, but right now I find it too difficult to hug, dance with, hold, pick up, etc. girls who are wider and/or heavier than I am.

I hope that's not too offensive or shallow. I did try a couple of times but it never felt right to me, not just from a crude sexual standpoint but also in terms of hugging, cuddling, spooning, etc. I find myself drawn to holding a figure that's a little more compact than mine.

• Same would likely apply to a girl who is taller and heavier than me, though I never got to date one to see.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes they look amazing...

What Guys Said 32

• I would and currently am dating someone with this type of body type well she was until I got her interested in lifting weights. And she has evened out in every area except in the chest xD. Pretty much I helped my SO get to a physical integrity somewhere between the last two pics of the question.

• Hell yeah.

• Are you joking, i love natural thick girls and would pick them without a second thought over kim kardashians arse! Personally there wide hips and thick thighs turn me on, its so juicy.

• Its my favorite type

• Not for me.

• I actually love that kind of body : thick and curvy. I love when women have wide hips.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...44c3464f83.jpg

• I may consider it if she has a really gorgeous face and an amazing personality.

• Oh hell yes!

• Not a fan of a large mid section and large shoulders/arms

The arms shoulders are probably the worst, they make a women look bulky

She can carry weight but on her legs, hips and some on her midsection

• For one thing they aren't "Chubby" they have curves

• yes these girls are so fucking amazing

• No girl needs to be skinny for me all girls a Beautiful however they want to be.

• I wouldn't call any of those three chubby, but unless they've a bitchy personality, I'd date chubby/curvy girls.

• No.. especially to third picture.

• yes, that girl in the middle pic is sexy af

• Of course

• I dont know those photos left me with the "eh" feeling, soz

• fuck yea those girls are hot

• Chubby is code for fat.

Curvy is code for fat.

The "women" photographed are fat.

Stop being fat.

• Okay first of all none of those women have a high enough BMI to be considered fat, especially the second one who actually looks quite fit and health.

second of all curvy actually means having a hourglass figure, so big boobs and hips and then small waist. That is not fat it's a body type that people are born with and even if a curvy girl is has a low BMI, they would still have that figure. Also chubby girls are those who have a BMI higher than average and therefore a little meat around their bones but still not considered fat.

Also, why do you say "women"? should they not be considered women because they are not your type?

Lastly if someone is well within a healthy BMI (which all those girls look like they have) you have no fucking right to tell them to lose weight

• @Ruby_W Wow. You sound bitter.

Love the downvotes everyone. They're how I know I'm right and who's a moron. Thanks!

• @notorisch_arschlock you have no argument so you're just calling me bitter. why would I be bitter? I'm just trying to explain why you're wrong with common sense instead of insulting you which is what you're doing. And how is people disagreeing with you letting you know your right?

• why not?

• Yes most definitely

• Yeahhhhhhh

• The pictures aren't clear but yes I'll date a girl like this 😌

• Okay, looking similar to the second girl is okay, I'm sure you're stunning and cute :')

• Unless she's got the best personality I can find (traditional, submissive, good standards, etc) then no.

• Yes especially girl 2

• I prefer that they look less like dudes, I like it if their face is a bit slimmer though.

• I like chubby girls with curves, as long as she is curvy and not fat thoughπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

• No never

• Never FAT is disgusting. his is fat acceptance going on today is literally very dangerous. Being overweight is by far the greatest predictor of heart disease and early death. There's a trend developing where fat people are just being proud to be fat. They should AT LEAST BE TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT! I mean, why are the liberals especially so on board with this fat pride stuff? They tax the living hell out of everything else that can cause health problems, especially tobacco.

• Dude... Chill. First of all I'm considerd medically healthy (that's right I know doctors). And second I am trying to lose weight. Don't need to blow a fuse...

• healthy fat, yeah sure... You know in amercia how they get "less" obesse people they put, fat percentage up :)

Than be fat, as you want your life choice, why even asking here if you are so proud of fat?

• What is your definition of fat exactly?

• I definitely love all her curves

• Well I love the curves on the second girl and I am being honest with you

• And those are very nice breasts I would love to massage them for you if requested

• The pictures aren't clear but yes I'll date a girl like this and especially the second one and I think I would be able to handle this

• absolutely yes.

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 5

• Sure, I actually prefer it over skinny

• Maybe if she was super sweet, had a great personality, and was willing to be more active with me.

• No I wouldn't

• Sorry they're all way too heavy. Girl 2 has an okay-ish body but could lose that tummy fat, also her hips are grotesque. I'm just not into that sorry.

• Is she in Girl Scouts

• What?

• Oh, those are those girls who sell cookies in America. It's fine lol.

• Lmfao πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚