Should I worry that my boyfriend has a female friend in this case?

They met on Insta and have been frirends for 5years. They live in different city and she has a baby. Her ex boyfriend is a fucking asshole but she lives with him for her daughter. They raise their daughter together but not actually in a relationship anymore. She's depending on my boyfriend a lot because he's a very good guy. She talks everything about her situations..
i am afraid if she likes him :/ and they are planning to meet next month

12

What Guys Said 2

• "i am afraid if she likes him" ok sooo? "ahhhhh she's gonn steal my bf!!!" is this boyfriend incapable of making his own decisions.

• I know. I won't do anything and not going to stop him from going to see her. i am acting like so cool but just worried if i lose him though i will accept lol maybe I don't trust my boyfriend. I found last night that he made a song for her to cheer her up

• No because as adults you'll meet new people.

They seem good friends. Nothing to worry about. He is yours.

What Girls Said 1

• You need to stop being very insecure. That is all I can tell you. But at the same time, you can't control over what he does. He is not your husband and you have authority over that situation. However, if she doesn't learn to be more dependable of herself to get out of those situations, then it can strain the relationship if he isn't putting his focus on making it work with you. They have been friends for a very long time. It's normal to feel attracted to somebody who doesn't abuse you and treats you right. But I'm sure as long as she knows he's with you, she will stay in her place and not overstep her boundaries. And you need to learn to trust him to not allow it to go that far. If you can't trust him, don't be with him. But if it bothers you, talk to him. But stop overthinking things because of the past or other insecurities with men.

• Thanks! I forgot to write but he made a song for her.(it's something he did to his ex girlfriend)

• Okay. Sorry, I meant to say you don't have authority over the situation. However, again, do talk to him about it. Because he needs to at least respect your concerns.