Why do we only hug?

I have just been on a second date with a guy I met on a Christian dating site. We met up at 1pm and I didn't get home until 11pm! We had a great time- had lunch, went to some Museums and hung out. We laughed and had really good chat. I really felt like we had a connection. He is a shy guy - but he seemed to laugh at my jokes and found everything I said funny.

Anyway he walked me back to my friends house where I was staying and we hugged. It seemed awkward so I said "Well, until next time".

I'm so confused. Does he want to date me or not? He was the one on the date that kept saying "want to go for dinner... want to go to the cinema"

Why do we only hug?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Perhaps it's your religion that impedes you. I met a Christian guy who told me he wouldn't kiss a girl until he's married which is just laughable

Most Helpful Girl

• That's good old religious suppression of natural instincts again I guess. You guys need to be independent minded and think for yourselves so you can enjoy.

What Guys Said 2

• Like u said he's shy. So he won't make first move, you might have too or wait a while befor he might. Shy guys take a few dates and time befor they get the courage to make first move on a girl. While they think it and kick them selfs in the ass, they have hard time doing it.

• You're a "bad girl" so do him a favor. Dump him. Do not corrupt this guy. Find a new guy that's more like you. Then let him plow your pie hole.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe it's because of his Christianity that he wants to take things slow? It looks like he does want to date you though so I wouldn't worry about that.