If a guy doesn't want to spend NYE with you, is he not really interested?

Guy I'd been dating for 2 months, didn't even ask me what I was doing NYE, just said he's spending it with his friends and didn't invite me to meet them. Does that seem weird at all or normal?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe its not that serious for him yet, in my mind, i wouldn't let my girl friend meet my friends unless they all had gf's and they came over too, like i would have to ignore my firends to be with you, when i planned to be with friends, like come on, 2 months and your upset that he's not head over heels on you every second? I don't know dude you sound like a very self concious person and it shows

• At my great age I'm just tired of screwing around with disinterested people. Maybe you'll realise that when you're old like me

• We are all forever learning until we die my dear boy

• I find thats only becoming more true the older i get xD

Most Helpful Girl

• What's Nye? A little weird but maybe it's just a guys night out. Next time just say or I would like to meet your friends or invite his friends over.. see how he reacts. If he's hesitant or doesn't after a while I would say he's not serious. Give him a week or two to do it.

• New Years Eve. I figured it's a pretty important and romantic night, but he didn't even care what I was doing. I thought that was weird

What Guys Said 1

• Probably cause he was going to back to his like college roots and was going to get drunk. And didn't feel the need to have you deal with however many other guys who are also drunk. Plus you would have probably been the only girl.

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't worry too much about this. I was in a relationship with my boyfriend for 4 months before I met any of his friends. I also spent NYE with my friends and he spent it with his friends and we've been together for nearly a year now.