What's wrong with me? Heartbreak?

I fell in love with a girl, I was shy when I met her and tried asking her out but she said maybe to my offer to grab coffee...

We still talked, and she invited me to a get together and I saw a guy grab her...

I realized she had a lot of guy friends and that was probably a boyfriend and I was right.

When I stopped talking to her...

She asked me if I was okay, but I was really hurt and didn't open up.

Then she was mad I was ignoring her, kept texting and saying I guess that you are busy or stressed...

After that, she started texting me venting about her boyfriend... They had a date, but he bailed last minute... I'm not sure if she wanted attention or me to ask her out...

After that we just stopped talking for a long time...

I noticed a change in her vibe, we started talking as friends, I asked about her boyfriend and she said they were no longer together...

*This was a hugeeee shock to me... I had given up on her, and she was single now...

I was friendly to here, figured she needed space... but she never reached out to me...

I tried to open up to her, but she shut me down a couple times... Maybe she thought I was going to ask her out? Maybe she knew I was going to confront her? I don't know why she didn't let me talk :(

Anyhow now it's only small talk between us...

I saw she updated her profile picture to cuddling up with a new guy and her status is no longer single... and that hurts again too...

I'm so hurt and confused and lost.

I'm hurt nothing ever happened between us, I have so many regrets, I should have been more direct and less shy... I wish things would have just been perfect...

I also I guess have issues with dating... She has an ex, went through a heart break and now is dating a new guy and moving on... I haven't dated anyone before...

I wish I knew how she really felt, but she won't open up to me right now.

I feel overwhelmed with emotions, I can't move on, I'm so confused, I can't let go...

What is wrong with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you haven't moved on from her

• My mind hurts... What should I do? 😢

• It doesn't help :(

• Thanks

What Girls Said 2

• Find someone else, sorry to break it to you but she friend zoned you

• Nothings wrong with you. You're in love.

What Guys Said 0