Would you ever see this happening?

A hot blonde dating a nerd who's into comics, anime and death metal

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's got a good personality then yeh as you say he's a nerd, doesn't say he's not attractive to her

• Dosent though dude constantly says he's a piece of shit who just hooks up with girls

• Truthfully I just don't get t but then again this girl has daddy issues

• Welthat maybe why then

What Girls Said 7

• Yeah, I'm not hot or blonde but my fiancĂ© is into comics, anime and death metal (as well as other metal)

• Of course, it's not impossible. She might have the same interests.

• In porn, yes.

• Um, anime is universal, you can have blonde hair and still love anime to the depths of your soul, if they like you and they have similar interests to you, then its totally possible.

• I See It All The Time In Movies

• I think i have seen it in the movie

• Yeah, I have a friend that's really into that shit. I don't know most of the guys she's into are to scared to talk to her;/

What Guys Said 4

• Stuff like that can happen. I know someone like that (studying math and informatics) and fits to your description lookswise too. His girlfriend is not blonde but good looking.. so yeah it's possible

• maybe she is into that too, so why not.

• Nerds generally, especially those who watch cartoons and listen to death metal, aren't likely to date anybody

• Is that you? It seems unlikely to me but i'm sure it happens. How often? no clue.