Why do we spend so much time together?

I have just been on a ninth date with a guy I met on a Christian dating site. We met up at 1pm and I didn't get home until 11pm! We had a great time- had lunch, went to some Museums and hung out. We laughed and had really good chat. I really felt like we had a connection. He is a shy guy - but he seemed to laugh at my jokes and found everything I said funny.

Anyway he walked me back to my friends house where I was staying and we hugged. It seemed awkward so I said "Well, until next time".

I'm so confused. Does he want to date me or not? He was the one on the date that kept saying "want to go for dinner... want to go to the cinema"

He's also said he's thought about kissing me but he never has. We always spend hours together too

Why do we spend so much time together?

12

What Guys Said 2

• next time he walks you home, dont leave until he kisses you, drop hints

• He just likes your company and this is all new to him so he is trying to get to know you I imagine

What Girls Said 1

• Take the plunge and give him a peck on the cheek right near his mouth and look into his eyes and hold the gaze. He might need the door unlocking or he might not feel its right until you actually say something - perhaps he thinks that is being respectful towards you. Or hold his hand and kiss the back of his hand and tell him you like kissing him there. Give him some clues and direction and he will probably take it from there.