Guys, would you be flattered or weirded out if a girl much younger than you liked you?

I recently met a 30 year old guy and I'm 22. At first I didn't feel anything because he was much older but as we interacted more it seems as if there is some chemistry there and we get along great. The age doesn't bother me, I actually like it because he's mature and knows what he wants from life. If you were the guy in this situation, would you even consider going after a girl that young?

121

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• lmfao i'm fifteen and my boyfriends twenty five it's ok

What Guys Said 20

• I will definitely be flattered. Always nice to date a young lady and be admired. Still, I have found that (SOME) women in their early 20s are quite immature, so I might not be immediately interested.

• Yes, many older guys would go after girls your age.

• Flattered.

• If I was the guy, I'd wonder why a girl that age wants anything to do with a guy my age.

• Flattered.

• Considering my girlfriend is 20 and I am older than her mother, no.

• (no, I wouldn't be weirded out, nor would I find it flattering. It just is.)

• Interesting.. I never would have considered such an age gap until now. I guess you can't judge until you experience it yourself

• @traveler68
      "Do people give you trouble when they see you both together? "
      No. We don't do any pda. It is obvious by looking at us that she isn't my daughter, but it is also obvious she is old enough to make her own decisions.

If two guys or two girls are kissing in public, then the two of us are not news.

• Yes I only have dated younger girls.

• I like it when a girl is like 17 or 18 and likes me.

• I'd date a girl that was younger than me if she was mature for her age, not a big deal

• Extremely flattered

• Both

• Absolutely. Could be your twin flame. Going from platonic too Tantra tantric relationship always good

• I'd feel flattered and go for it if I was single

• flattered for me

• flattered

• it's flattering. not weird at all really. I wouldn't let age stop me if I liked u

• I'd be flattered; but would stay away.

• flattered

• I like it when any vagina liked me.

• Flattered. I had a girl like me when I was 38. She was 18.
    I look a lot younger which helps

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!