Long distance? does it work?

So a bunch of schools around Europe got together this week. i met the most amazing guy and it turned out we where both from the exact same place in Canada... we stayed together at all the parties and made out a lot. we said he didn't want to go etc... and now he's gone 6hrs train away.. the last thing he said was 'snapchat me' but other than that we didn't talk about ever seeing each other again. and i don't know it i ever will. we've been snapping for 2 days but only friendly nothing relationship wise. He is everything i want in a guy, everything he's perfect. what do i do, he lives so far and doesn't mentions relationships

33

Most Helpful Guy

• It is possible for it to work, but you barely even know this guy and I honestly don't think it would be worth the effort. You'd be better off meeting a guy who lives in your area, texting, snap chat, Instagram, facebook are not a means to develop and maintain a relationship. You are young, please be open to other guys around you.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• It can work bug you ha e to make a goal of living in the same city asap. You are a bit to young for that to be a reality. It can work but most often not the case.

• When someone flips a coin, do heads come up or tails?

What Girls Said 2

• I've been in a long distance relationship with my boyfriend since August. It's worked out really well for both of us so far. They can work but both people have to be willing to commit and put in all the effort required. It's very difficult and it's really not ideal but if you think it's worth it, then you can at least try.

• TBH! Long distance sucks.. you may enjoy it initially but then its hell. Trust factor starts decreasing but it also depend on your partner how y'all manage ATB;-)