What do you want most in a relationship?

What do you crave when you're in a relationship? What do you want while in one? Please only say one thing, don't want to read any novels describing the perfect relationship. Just what YOU want most in a relationship.

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• I need a guy who wants and needs me as much as I want and need him. He has to be loyal, honest, funny, cute, and even tho confidence is great, a humble guy is A1 tbh. He gotta be caring and sweet too. I think I've found someone like that, we'll see if he is what he seems to be.

1|2
    0|0
  • Companionship with complete honesty, trust and mutual respect. Plus throw some passion and love in there as well lol.

1|1
    0|0
  • Unconditional love

3|2
    0|0
  • Confidence, Humour, Kindness and Intelligence

1|1
    0|0
  • Complete honesty and acceptance

2|2
    0|0
  • physical love. (thats not meant as a euphemism fort sex)

0|1
    0|0
    • i mean love expressed through physical affection.

• i care about other stuff but I kept it to one, per your request.. . most did not. so i look shallow or one dimensional ;p

• By physical love you include sex though?
      I mean there's no shame in admitting that your human.

• To feel and be loved, physical affection, to not feel alone or lonely, someone to cuddle with, to know that I won't be judged and I can talk to them about anything, comfort when I am down, to hopefully marry than person, a guy I can trust and not have to worry about anything, and I want loyalty.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dependability

1|1
    0|0
  • Someone who can make me feel alive/excited everyday.

0|1
    0|0
  • A food tester :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Love, honesty, trust, respect, loyalty, and acceptance.

1|1
    0|0
  • Honesty, trust, love, good hygiene, commitment, respect, responsibility, cuddling, affectionate, gentleman, treats me well. Someone that I can't talk to about anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • loyality

0|2
    0|0
  • Emotional security. If I don't feel emotionally safe then I couldn't be with him.

0|1
    0|0
  • connection

2|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I want someone who can play connect 4 and not get upset if I beat them every time... so exhausting!

0|1
    0|0
  • Passion, sex, adventure, mutual understanding.

0|1
    0|0
    • Mostly things I can't have with even my closest female friends.

• Of course I could have adventures and mutual understanding and acceptance with them, but never to the degree that I could have with a passionate lover who shares my bed. It all revolves around passion and sex for me.

• Mutual understanding is what leads to other qualities like trust. It prevents arguments. It leads to better communication, empathy, emotional support, and acceptance. It's a superset of all those as I see it.

• To love and be loved, that would be enough.

0|1
    0|0
  • A girl who cares for me and that is kind and polite also if possible pretty.

0|1
    0|0
  • life a life partner.

0|1
    0|0
  • Love, honesty, respect, lots of laughs and trust.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm simple guy
    Blowjobs

0|2
    0|0
  • A woman who doesn't ask personal questions and hangs out like once twice a month.
    Bitches always up in ma biz, like stfu and eat ur sushi...

1|0
    2|0
    • why are you looking for relationships if you dont want them. just stay single tough guy.

• @AriadneSky i am, its beautiful

• Sex..

0|1
    0|0