Being set up on blind date?

So this girl from work wants to set me up with her sister because she says I'm just her type. Im a senior in highschool and she's in college. I'm not that experienced relationship-wise and I'm especially not used to this sort of thing. She showed me pictures of her and she's kinda cute. How would I go about meeting up with her and do you guys think it would work being with someone older? I don't even have a car.

12

What Girls Said 1

• I've been on two blind dates, and after the first one I should never have went on a second one. Both were disasters. I wasn't physically attracted to the first guy so couldn't wait to get home. I had no interest in getting to know him, because I couldn't date a guy I find unattractive. The second guy was so boring. All he talked about was " me , myself, and I"

At least you've seen a photo of your blind date, which technically isn't a blind date. A blind date means you have no idea what they look like. Hence the word " blind" date

Arrange to meet at the place where you are going. Coffee is your safest met, because it's less formal and if you don't like her you won't feel obligated to arrange another date with her

What Guys Said 2

• I would at least give it a shot. Women totally love it men who are honest with them. Most women find inexperienced guys very cute and less intimidating. So don't worry about that. Just be open and honest with her. Just be yourself, don't try too hard to be overly charming or overly nice because you just end up looking like a fool.

• you have seen her and definitely she would have seen your pic. so this isn't a blind date. if you feel attracted to her then why say no. and as far age is concerned, 2-3 years is not a big difference since you both are 18 and above.