I want to talk to him again?

I talked to a this guy for 3 month but we stopped talking because he thought i wasn't intressted and i can understand him. He replied to me quickly but sometimes i would answer after 4 days or so and the thing is that i like him but back then i was kind of scared that i would catch feelings and i was busy so we stopped talking because he thought i wasn't interested. But now it has been 2 month since we last talked and i miss him and want to start to talk to him agan. But i don't know how initiate a conversation and if he would still like to talk to me. What should I write to him? If you were him how would you react to me writing to you again?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing would work for me. My response would be "sorry toots you had your chance and blew it"

Most Helpful Girl

• He might find it weird you messaged him after so long

What Guys Said 2

• m sure u don't wanna regret anything in ur life coz regret is the worst feeling in our life I think. so go for it n talk... there is no best chance then now.

• Forget the past and move on

What Girls Said 1