My boyfriend went to his ex girlfriends apartment?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a year and right before we started to date, he broke up with his college girlfriend who he dated for 3 years. He doesn't speak to her at all (besides look at her snap stories) but his best friend is dating her roommate. Recently, my boyfriend found out she moved to the apartment behind my boyfriends apartment so they will be living in the same neighborhood. This past weekend, her roommates boyfriend (who is best friends with my boyfriend) invited my boyfriend to go to their new apartment to check it out since the guys were hanging out. They didn't end up going to the apartment since the girls won't home but my boyfriend was actually going to go to his ex girlfriends apartment when she was home. I also recently found out that he walked past their apartment to look at it the other day. Should I be mad that my boyfriend thought it was ok to go to his ex girlfriends apartment and not tell me and then walk by the apartment to see which apartment was hers? Does he still care?

21

What Guys Said 1

• Does he have nothing better to do? And for the record... YES of course he still cares. If I am with you I have no time for nonsense like this... I would be cautious for sure.

What Girls Said 2

• Hunny i feel like you're over reacting a little bit here if he's best mate is dating his exs roommate and they live in the same neighbourhood then he probably is going to go around there if his best mate is there but that doesn't mean he still cares about her. If you're so concerned about it then why don't you ask him about it

• Id say he's in the wrong for not telling you. If he was open and honest you'd probably have a lot less to feel anxious about. Try telling him in a non confrontational way that it just makes you feel nervous because its his ex gfs house, but you don't want to seem like a controlling girlfriend. Tell him this. Don't hold it in. If he gets mad he's just being defensive. Maybe start to be a little more distant so he notices something is up