What can I do to stop attracting douchebags?

The only guys who approach me end up being huge players and jerks. I don't know what I'm doing wrong

15

Most Helpful Guy

• How about YOU approach the guys YOU want?

This is not rocket science, ladies!

Jesus Christ!

• There's this thing called I'm too shy to approach guys.

• Many guys are too shy to approach girls too, but they do it anyway. They have to or they never get any date at all, let alone a date with the girls they want.

You get what your earn.

Most Helpful Girl

• how about stop waiting for guys to approach and go find good guys and approach them.

What Guys Said 4

• Show guys you have more to offer than your body.

• You say that like I walk around with no shirt on. I'm really smart and in university and don't look like a whore so I don't know why I keep getting used.

• No, but if you don't approach guys, talk to them, and interact with them, they don't know about your mind and personality, they just know what they see, which is your body.
      If guys know that you're smart, kind, and have a nice personality, good guys will wanna be with you. You may still attract douchebags, but not as many, but you'll definitely see good guys showing interest in you.

• Stop being attracted to them.

• Perhaps you attract all sorts but only choose to date the douchebags...

• That's cause the non douchebags are probably the "nice" guys who are afraid to approach you.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!