Girls, would you date an arab guy?

Girls would you date an arab guy who was raised here, has no accent looks between a mix of arab and American ( most people think im from here). ? I have dark brown hair and hazel/green eyes. . Please give honest opinion and let me know if u have questions.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. The only possible issue for me would be if he were highly religious.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lets say he was a muslim but non practicing?

• Depends on how. you define non practicing, but that would probably be fine

What Girls Said 9

• Arab guys are hot lol of course I would.

0|1
    0|0
    • I don't look arab. But ok.

• Show All
    • Depends on the person I guess. I'm half Indian/half Iranian and people say I look all sorts of race lol

• Ya. I guess. And ya u look like a mix of all races. Haha

• Have done in the past and would do again.

0|0
    0|0
    • So it was some good experience i suppose?

• Not really, but I won't judge all Arab guys based on my previous experiences.

• Never even meet one !! So my answer will be i dont know lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh, well some of us u can't quite tell if were arabs. I get people telling me i look Russian or Italian or German or Spanish or American.

• Then it will be ok but how about the culture play out? Are u religious?

• I keep my culture at home. And outside I'm jsut another American. I wouldn't say religious. I attend the Friday prsyers and what not. That doesn't interfere with my life since i work and attend collage

• Not into guys sorry

0|0
    0|0
  • Arab, maybe; Muslim, never.

0|0
    0|0
    • Media got to ur head lol

• No. I have Muslim friends, and their lifestyle doesn't fit with mine.

• Does arab means being muslim? If it does no. I am atheist and pro choice so I don't think he and i can get along with xD

0|0
    0|0
    • Even if he told u too keep religion out of the relationship?

• Show All
    • Forcing or not doesn't matter. The most important thing is what's inside a person. Not agreeing each others and spending a life together is meaningless to me

• Yeah. True that

• i wouldn't date an arab, just because i dated so many (about 4) and they all wanted sex... it got old

0|0
    0|0
  • Most likely not. Most Arab guys would not date me because I'm a Jew.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's kinda false. If u trace where im from im palestineian. But i did fall in love with a jew and had a crush on one. I don't get religion into the relationship.

• Well most Arab guys I know aren't as sane as you hahaha.

• Werid.. that's why i never have arab friends. Haha 😂

• No never.

1|0
    0|0
    • Reason?

• Show All
    • Even if i don't look like one? Or speak like one?

• Yes.