What should I do or say?

My boyfriend of almost 2 years told me he needed space and wanted to take a break. He didn't contact me for a while. He started being around another girl so I took that as him leaving me. So I started talking to someone else. Now he's back and he told me he wasn't with her and he never wanted to break up in the first place. I want to be with my boyfriend but I'm afraid he'll run away when things get too serious or look hard again. I was thinking of keeping the other guy around just in case. Although that's cheating in a way. How do I let the guy go (because I told him I didn't plan on going back to my boyfriend before I knew the situation) without having bad blood. I like the guy but I love my boyfriend. I am afraid to make the wrong choice on either side. Because now the other dude wants to see me but I've been reuniteing with my boyfriend. What should I do or say?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Take it from me. Leave him some space and dont over think everything. Thats what i need from my girlfriend. Which she didn't give me.. guys like to miss there girlfriends.

• That's not what I'm asking but I appreciate that. I

What Girls Said 1

• well if you really love your boyfriend then just stick with him and be honest with the other guy

• But what could I say without having bad blood. Because before my boyfriend told me he never wanted to break up I told the other guy I didn't plan on getting back with him since I thought he didn't want to be with me