Do Women Ever Date Men Without cars?

I don't have one, I got a 2011 cbr250. And the thought that women only want men for their vehicle just makes me even more upset when my lock jammed frozen and the mobile mechanic isn't responding to my messages. I have had girls stand me up. They say they wanna meet me, then at the last minute, they ask what kind of car I drive, and then I tell them I have motorcycle and then they say cool, and never show up.

I bough a bike to save money and have some fun at the same time. The average cost of car ownership is like $7,000aud, and the absolute best gas mileage for a car is 10 kilometers to the liter and my bike get's close to 50 kilometers to the liter, and I can do most of the maintenance myself with a Kmart toolkit

25

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think the type of car matters as much as whether you have one. Especially once you hit a certain age - no girl wants to have to pick a guy up for their date or meet him at a bus stop 🙄

Most Helpful Guy

• At your young age, yes, at my age girls ain't trying to play "build a man" so enjoy it while it last, also I like motorcycles but they can be dangerous, you should get a car too and let the bike be an accessory. I'm in college full time, got a car, work part time and live with my parents since I got out the air force in 2014. And girls don't even give me a pass for that.
    Girls standards get ruthless as you get older, like I said, I spent 5 years defending the nation and i've been productive with my time since I got out and I still get lumped in with Felony Fred and 3 kids from different moms he doesn't see or take care of

What Girls Said 1

• Well considering all but one of my boyfriends couldnt drive... dont think it matters

What Guys Said 4

• Oh women and rides, because their feet are too precious to walk in and their too sanitary to take public transportation... probably also to cheap to take taxis... and have an ego so big that they wouldn't dare drive you around

Most will most likely mind...

• Yes, especially if you live in a city. I live in a city, so it's kind of pointless to have a car when it's easier and cheaper to take the bus or train. I don't have a car, I don't even have a license, and girls don't seem to care.

• all the time

• In New York yes everywhere else no.