Why do guys just stop texting back?

This guy gave me his number. I texted him the next day and he texted back. We exchanged like a dozen message all together and then nothing. I bumped into him later. He opened my door, but didn't come inside so we didn't talk. I texted him again, we exchanged a couple of text and then nothing. A day and 4 hours later I texted him one last time about the Superbowl about 30 minutes ago and nothing. This isn't the first time this has happened. Do men do this often? If yes, why, otherwise why does it happen to me? Maybe it's how I text. If you could give me examples of good convos you'd prefer when texting too, that would be awesome. Also, do I text too frequently?

03

What Guys Said 3

• You just happen to stumble across someone rather indecisive.

• Parent walks in while they text you and they don't want parent to know they talk to you

• Ask him are you feeling me yes or no. If he says yes then continue why he doesn't show it by texting you. If he says no dip out of there and cut him off.

• Even though I've only been talking to him for 2 days?

• Okay change of plans that was vital information you should have put in there. Just talk to him feel out the situation and focus on gestures is he sweet and try to put he's best foot forward.

What Girls Said 0