Promiscious friend?

I m hanging out with this girl, we go out a lot and have Always fun but she is very promisicious, very... she even slept with friend of mine who she just knew a few hours and she had sex with him! IN MY HOUSE, and they acted like i didn't hear anything... anyways after that i lost respect for her because the only reason she slept with him was because another guy didn't wanted to screw her that night and before that she slept with her ex and a brother of him. She had threesomes and she is very upfront about seks as soon there is a black guy with a dick she wants all the attention and i think that is very disrespectful... why come in between a friendship of mine wit sleeping with him, they are grown up the can do what they want but i dont trust her with guys i LIKE. She even called mine soon to be boyfriend ''a good looking guy'' and was flirting with his nephew... should i keep hanging around with her? i m so disgusted by her... like where is your selfrespect? you suck a guys dick u dont even know in heartbeat?

She sleeps with anything she sees and then demands respect? i have another friend who is also very free with seks BUT she Always warns me if she likes someone i know and ask if im ok with her sleeping with him... and she sleeps with guys she likes... not just a random guy because you want to fuck that night?

Most Helpful Girl

• The question is?

What Guys Said 2

• Can you tell me the whereabouts of this friend you have?

• Is she down for a gang whoopin. I know some Brothas. None are smaller than 9.5 inch. Were y'all from?

What Girls Said 0