Who do you think should make the first move? Why?

• Girl
  • Guy

1212

Most Helpful Guy

• I think whoever is interested in another person should ideally make the move.

• I didn't go with either choice since, for example, if some girl is crushing on a guy and gazing at him from afar, then what should she expect? The guy might not even like her that way yet unless she makes some kind of first move. He might go oblivious and never even talk to her.

• Same if some guy is crushing on some girl. Nothing's going to happen if the one doing the crushing just twiddles their thumbs. They have to make some kind of first move.

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends on the situation according to me.
    Let's say the girl rejected a man so many times that the man was fed up of her and just distanced him self eventually, and afterwards the girl actually understood that he is good for her... so SHE has to do the first step in this case.

Other than that, in general and in old school terms, a MAN should always do the first step in certain situations such as : Approaching the girl, asking for dates, asking to marry them < especially this one.

Good luck

• Thanks for MHO and for all the thumbs down MAN UP GROW SOME BALLS ALREADY !!!

What Guys Said 11

• Because he's man. Woman tend to be scare and shy. But a man is suppose to be bold and confident.

• So far 83% of girls are cowards. Who would have thought? LOL

• dealer's choice.

both are dealers.

• I prefer to do it myself. I prefer to be in control and the odds of being caught off guard are a lot smaller.

• Men because we should keep the power
    Keeping the power is more important here... we shud pay we shud go up to her and we shud be the man, the boss, superiority...

Hows that ladies?

• Girls. But I'm merely saying this because it was always girls who approached me first so I'm used to that.

• it doesn't matter who makes the first move really. But it has been men forever in my opinion girls should give it a go

• Its time for evolution, i think now its the time for girls to go ahead and take the first step

• I don't have an opinion because if you love someone then you should wait or try to make the other person make the first move.
    Cuz that's ridiculous.

• If he guy doesn't approach he loses points. He'll be considered less dominant and a loser.

What Girls Said 11

• i dont think gender should guide actions. in the case of your question i dont think 'should' applies... whoever has the most courage or desire will do it first.

• for myself , i personally relate 100% to Phantomiums answer.

@I prefer to do it myself. I prefer to be in control and the odds of being caught off guard are a lot smaller.

• Who ever feels comfortable doing so

• The only reason I answered guys is because I am quite an insecure person so I would never take the risk of being let down in that way.

• So instead of working on your anxiety issues you try to put the burden on men?

• Holy crap calm down, Jesus Christ you get offended easily. Everyone is different and want different things, if you want to get approached and do that's great but I wouldn't and you don't have to be rude because of it.

• @GirlFromSweden, don't listen to him, you're beautiful and I'd definitely approach you.

• Girl :)

• whoever have feelings

• I think it doesn't matter. I've made the firt move like twice, I usually don't have the balls to go for it. But I don't think society should put the pressure and responsibility on men only.

• I always make the first move but sometimes regret it but I wish the guy would because to me that means they want it more if you kiss first they could feel pressured

• because its more sweet i guess

• Girl or guy... So what?

• the man because the woman's job is to look good

• Doesn't matter
    But I think the guy should because if the girl does everyone laughs and calls her needy and pathetic