What are some nice ways to reject someone?

Lets say a guy asks you out. WHEN YOU DONT WANT TO DATE HIM What can you say? How can you nicely let him down? WHEN YOU WANT TO DATE HIM BUT YOU aren't ALLOWED RIGHT NOW How can you nicely let him down but also telling him that if he can wait, we can date later when im allowed

Most Helpful Guy

• First off, don't lie because that would just make it worse. Instead, just tell him it exactly like you just did.

"I'm sorry, I really want to date you but I can't because of X reason, is it okay if I ask you out when I'm available?" Or "I'm sorry but no."

It's crueler to string someone along than to just put it out there straight, & no matter what you say, if you say no, it's going to hit the guy just as hard or soft as he was always going to react.

Most Helpful Girl

• "I'm sorry but I just don't see you that way. I hope we can stay friends"
    It's blunt and to the point so you're not going to give him wrong ideas.

"I'm sorry but I can't date right now for x reason. If you're willing to take things slow or wait for me then I'd love to give things a try though."

What Guys Said 13

• Do just the way that the last girl who rejected me did. First she said that it was good that I was honest with her and thanked me for inviting her for a date (not with those words, but I can't think of a better way to translate it since my native language ain't English). Then she said she'd have to decline it because she just saw me as a friend and that she was focussing on her future, which I could confirm that was truth.

As you can see, she was polite and said what needed to be said. I think she did it nicely and if you wanna reject someone, use a similar method.

• Thank you for asking, but no. "I'm not allowed to date. But if you ask me again in (x) months/years, I'd be happy to."

• You can say everything you want as long you don'r offend him. My biggest offence it's silence seriously

• "I'm flattered but no thanks"
    "Now isn't a good time for me"
    Honestly don't worry too much about how he's going to take the rejection. That's not to say you should be rude, but any mature guy will be fine with a "no, thanks"

• I think you need to get more comfortable being honest with others and primarily yourself, no one wants to be lied to

• Yeah i dont wanna lead them on but i dont want to hurt them

• If they aren't sissy boys then you telling them the truth is OK. You seem like a considerate person but in life the truth hurts but uncovering lies establishes fighting words. It'll hurt your integrity more if you can't deal and just be honest

• I am flattered that you see me as a potential partner but I am not ready for relationship yet. I am still young and my ambition will not let me slow my pace. I am sorry I cannot return that feeling and I truly hope you find the love of your life.

• first

fucking tell him your age if it's not done yet

then

just be honest about why, it's your right to refuse
    and if he really loves you, then patience isn't a problem

• Bahaha yesss 😂
      we're the same age but australians date as early as 10 soo

Exactly.
      Thanks

• guys prefer straight truth.

• Tell him that you have decided to change your sex.

• Tell him the truth, make it as clear as possible but don't laugh or insult him when letting him know.

• 1) Be direct. If you're wishy washy, he might think the door is still open and pester you. But also be kind so you don't humiliate him. Remember that it took a lot of guts to ask you. Try this: "Thank you for asking but I'm really not interested." The worst would be, "Let me think about it" and then avoid him. Nobody wants to be left hanging.

2) "I'm flattered and I would say yes, but I'm not allowed to go out on dates yet. We could still hang out, right?"

• When will you be allowed?

• There's no way of doing it nicely, you just have to be honest with yourself and end the relationship quickly for both your benefits. Just tell him the truth and move on with your life. Sometimes we love people but it can fade or we find we don't love a person how we did. Don't worry about being nice be quick.

What Girls Said 13

• Rejection was never meant to be nice. Just do it. Be blunt and truthful. A straight cut hurts worse in the end than a tilted one.

• Just be honest, and tell the guy, you can't date right now.

• Just say thank you but you're not Interested.

• just tell him that you like him but you are not ready/you are not allowed to date him yet. he may not wait around but when you are allowed to start dating tell him and he may ask you again.

• I am just not looking at this time.

• Strait forward that you are not interested in dating them. No other reason is needed.

• tell him that you have more things to focus on the the moment (schools, yourself,... things that are similar to that) and tell him that right now you don't want a relationship because you're not ready, but he can wait until you're older

• Say "no thank you" or "I like you but I'm not in a place to date someone at the moment"

• Um Is that 2 question u asking or 1 cause got little confuse.

• politely tell him that you don't want to

• i'm sorry but im not into you. i like guys that are good at giving orgasms

• Tell him it's not you it's me

• Say it clearly! That you don't want!

Or tell him you are lesbian!! Best way!