Is it ok to message someone who suddenly stopped talking to you?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't have, because I don't want to keep giving them the edge over the conversation. If someone stops replying abruptly, it's never a good idea to text them back from your side.

• since you're a guy, and for example you're the guy in my scenario... what would be your reaction if i messaged you? given we had an affair before? sorry just want to have a somewhat clear idea cause my situation is really blurry as hell.

• It doesn't seem likely now. He is probably avoiding you and until he wants something from you I don't think he's going to come back.
      You probably shouldn't wait for him either.

• thanks! i'll keep that in mind.

Most Helpful Girl

• no that sounds desperate

What Guys Said 3

• Yes you should talk.. Or message.. Maybe there ia a misunderstanding that need to be cleared.. So someone got to talk first.. That shows how much one care about the relation.. So its ok

• wouldn't that push him further since he was the one who decided to stop talking. during our last convo he saw my message but he decided not to reply. what does that mean?

• If you suspect it is non-excusably strange and he/she might be in danger, sure.
    Else, no.

• no.. don't give advantage to him..

What Girls Said 2

• No. I would take that as a sign their no longer interested in speaking to me.

• No...

• He asked you to stop texting, so you should respect that. At least he had the decency to be straight with you , I have heard so many stories about guys/girls going M. I. A without so much as a peep.

Also you deserve better. Don't you want someone who will be excited to hear from you!
      I'm sure there are loads of guys out there who would like a chance to get to know you. Xx

• um he didn't asked me to stop texting. in fact, I was the one who's asking him if we should stop then he said he doesn't want but there are some certain issues that he's not ok... so technically I felt he didn't give me a straight answer because when I asked what issues... he didn't reply. im really confused.