If your significant other lets you know his password?

does this mean theyre not hiding anything? my boyfriend tells me his password for his phone and laptop..

Most Helpful Guy

• No he could still hide things from you but it means those sights are clean and you don't trust him.
    Do you give him all your passwords to look through.
    my fb is clean but i still wouldn't want you picking through every message i sent and judging me for every detail thats an invasion of privacy and even in a relationship most pepole need some privacy or you worry about everything you do and don't develop your own thoughts or feelings properly.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your boyfriend is a decent man.

What Guys Said 15

• It could also mean that even with the password... "she'll never know". Is it possible for someone to have two laptops and phones?

• He can still hide maps and stuff on the hard drive or on a usb. Every guy finds a way to hide something they dont want ANYONE to find

• Ther is nothing wrong with hiding something everyone does it and its not because they dont trust you or something

• The reason I use biometric security

• It means he trusts the crap out of you and expects the same in turn.

• I think it's a nice gesture at the very least.

• You are reading too much into it, nothing is going on here. It means you know his password.

• Good thing... it's a gesture to say "you can trust me, I have nothing to hide". Have my girlfriends finger print set on my phone

• He could be bluffing...

• Not necessarily - perhaps it's a decoy to make you trust him unconditionally so he can go undetected elsewhere.

Probably not though - he must trust you / be open with you.

• that means he not hiding anything he's kind man, good..

• they could just be good at hiding things, I could give my SO passwords and still hide things.

• the fact the you want to have his passwords means that you have some level of distrust.

• No but it means your boyfriend is exhibiting simpish behavior. What are you? his Mom? You don't need to know his password. What has happened to men? Guys, take your balls back!

• A guy shouldn't feel obligated to share his password with you regardless of him hiding anything or not. A guy doing so doesn't mean he isn't hiding anything, it simply means he is giving you access to something as a means of keeping you from nagging.

What Girls Said 8

• i guess its a good thing

• yeah it means so

• Ya and that's where they go wrong 😂😂

• He is up to something.

• He has no issues in telling me.. but I don't wanna know.

• That means he can trust you.

• I think that's something normal in long term relationships tbh

• My husband knows my passwords, but doesn't know something's still...