When you're in love with somebody, their imperfections makes them perfect. Agree or disagree?

Lately I've been feeling like that... lol just like when they say "Once you care, you're fucked!"

• Agree
  • Nah, disgree...
  • I'd rather being with somebody who is perfect from A to Z
    Vote C

1713

Most Helpful Guy

• 'Imperfections' is the very reason, the unique aspect of falling in love, that makes every couple special... otherwise we'd just be dating identical robots

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think his imperfections are what make him perfect, they are just things I don't care about because the rest of him is amazing.
    I could totally live without him cutting his toenails in my bathtub and not washing them out. That in no way endears him to me whatsoever - but I love him anyway

What Guys Said 12

• When your truly in love with someone their flaws and imperfections for the most part do not matter in the way that you can look past them they are not the deal breakers or the problems they would normally be.

You don't ignore these things you just look past them and realize hey I don't care or these aren't actually that big of a deal.

Besides nobody is perfect each and everyone one of us is riddled with flaws and weakness in one way or another it's what makes us human.

• Nah I think that's more like naive "hopeless romantic" fantasy bullshit. The truth is that when you really love someone their imperfections don't matter to you because the amount of stuff you like about outweighs the negative stuff by such a large amount that the negative stuff almost seems to disappear.

There are no "perfect couples", and I think that if you actually did find someone who was perfect for you in every single way the relationship would be kind of boring.

• Imperfections are always bad, should always be sought to overcome. Small things like snoring and chewing with the mouth open isn't all that bad but it can be a pet peeve or a nice quirk. But if someone has extreme mental disorders it's not so fun any more.

• Agree. Actually nobody s 100% perfect. Everybody is different in their own way with at least some imperfections. There is nothing called perfect in relation to humans.

• This to me is the essence of cuteness: parts that put together make perfection.

• Nobody's perfect, everyone has flaws, we just have to focus on the positives of the person and ignore the negative.

• disagree

• agree

• If you love that yea some might don't but still love the person. Don't let something small to drag you down :)) these would remind me of penis size :))

• totally agree! that's why they say love is blind. ;)

• Nah, I just think when you love someone like that you see past their "imperfections".

• love doesn't happen after teenage years. Its either teenage romance or u have lost your shot at it.

What Girls Said 16

• Well, you love everything about them. My partner doesn't have a perfect six pack, in fact he's slightly overweight, but I prefer him like that. He's the sexiest guy in the world to me. He's moody and slightly lazy, but that's just part of him. All the good about him outweighs the "flaws"
    To me, he as who he is is perfect, so you have a point.

• Hum
    I don't think so, their imperfections are still imperfections, they're just part of him and I love him regardless.

• I wouldn't call it imperfections but it may be things that they do or like that I may not interested in nor like. For instance, Im a plain jane female. I dont care to much about fashion. But there are men who I have dated who care a lot about it. And it never works out. Because its something that they obsess over and I notice that they usually put that off on me. Z

• Yeah because your senses are impaired due to the fact that it is blinding you to hold tight onto that person...

• My girlfriend is far from perfect and she can be a brat. However, I still love her to death.

• It's more like you naturally tend to soften their imperfections in your mind so they'll be more lovable, because nature wants you to find "the one"

• I agree 100%

• When your in love you generally only see the good side and not the bad one.

• agree, love makes you blind

• I think being in love is accepting the other person's flaws, not necessarily liking them.

• you love somebody for their imperfections

• Yea lol

• that's called you being in the love hormones, but after a few years... you start to realize that their imperfections start to get really annoying.

• All the girls that love Charles Manson agree!

• depends. if they have crooked teeth, i will notice it daily an die inside everyday

• How can imperfections be perfect?
    For real dawg it's like if I dated steph curry and I found it hot that he's actually a woman. Not cool fam.