Guys, would you date an overweight girl?

A girl who's maybe 20 pounds above her ideal weight?

9

Most Helpful Guy

• In my dating days, I definitely would, but...
    If my wife died and i was suddenly single again, knowing what I know now, I might not.

If a woman is 20 lbs. overweight in her twenties, she will probably be 40-50 lbs overweight by age 40. In other words, the trend is not your friend when it comes to weight.

If you are truly 20 lbs. overweight, for the sake of your health, try to get to your normal weight.
    You are young yet, and there's no time better to get into healthy habits.
    I wish you the best.

What Guys Said 8

• yes i would, i pass no judgment. if she want motivation to change then im also here biggest support.

• well it does depend. i mean some girls gain weight perfectly, as they only get it in their thighs and boobs. but some girls just get big bellys. that sucks.

• I know this is just fishing but I don't care. I would totally date a girl 20 pounds overweight. Hell, 40 pound wouldn't set me off.

• Doesn't bother me, that's not much. And I'm only 3lbs over my ideal weight.

• depends on how evenly the weight is spread

• Yes I would.

• Mmm I'm looking for a partner that works out and stays healthy cause that's what I do and it would be nice to have someone to go to the gym with.

• Yes, for sure