Does he like me at all?

I have just been on a ninth date with a guy I met on a Christian dating site. We met up at 1pm and I didn't get home until 11pm! We had a great time- had lunch, went to some Museums and hung out. We laughed and had really good chat. I really felt like we had a connection. He is a shy guy - but he seemed to laugh at my jokes and found everything I said funny.

Anyway he walked me back to my friends house where I was staying and we hugged. It seemed awkward so I said "Well, until next time".

I'm so confused. Does he want to date me or not? He was the one on the date that kept saying "want to go for dinner... want to go to the cinema"

Why did we spend so long together?

does he like me at all?

12

What Guys Said 2

• To be honest, I see no reason for you to be confused about anything. You guys went out for 10 hours, he laughed at your jokes, the two of you had a great time, and he was a little awkward/nervous at the very end. Nervousness in someone's company is a very probable sign of attraction, so he probably just didn't know what to do at the very end, since he probably didn't want to part from you. There's basically no chance that he doesn't like you.

• it may be possible dear

What Girls Said 1

• If you felt that you had a connection, odds are he felt that as well. I imagine that he likes you as well.