Would you ever talk to a girl you liked after you messed it by getting drunk and saying stupid s***?

Basically really liked this girl. we met up in the city and really go along. came back to mine and chilled watching stuff on tv. she would occasionally lean/ly on me during.
went back to hers with a few friends and had some drinks and send some stupid things I wish I'd never said.

so she stopped talking to me and I asked a month later y, she replyed saying it way that crap I said.

I removed her from some things because I was upset.
it's been afew months and I'm addicted to her. I Can't stop thing about her. it hurts me.

any opinions?

20

What Girls Said 2

• Awww sweetie! Don't hurt! It'll be ok. Just talk to her. Tell her how you feel. Don't stuff it down! Please take it from me! Please!!! Say you're sorry. Tell her you think about her all the time. If you want it to change you have to face it. You have to be vulnerable. I know it's hard, I'm also there, but nothing will change if you don't take that first step. I know it's scary, but it will be ok❤

• No it will be awkward

What Guys Said 0