Who is that 1 person in your life that got away?

is there the 1 person that got away? in your you miss so much n crave so bad!!! no matter how many people you move on with or hook up?

there was 1 girl, Canadian. her names zainab @#$^... I even got married and still couldn't ever forget her.. I feel so bad I list her n will never ever get her or have the chance to ever get her back...

life just separated us and anything that could go wrong went wrong. I miss you zainab and im sorry and I hope this finds you and you can see it fit in your heart to forget the past and at least be my friend.. I miss you.. I love you.. I'm so sorry...

well that was my rant... do you have that person that got away?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm very thankful that no one has gotten away that I care about as of yet.

What Girls Said 16

• there's this one guy who may think he got away... but I refuse to let him go. Yea Bo... im coming for that ass
    s2.quickmeme.com/.../...2840cd2ab2c191f725d17a.jpg

• I used to have an orthodox Jewish mentor (not the reform jew that harasses me but another Jewish guy with much better intentions) - he stopped talking to me because I said I was Christian and even now 6 years later - I still wish we could be friends again. He was one of the most compassionate people I had ever met,

• No and for that I count myself very lucky.

• Except for some friends never

• As a teenager/ young adult I had a boyfriend that I truly believe I could have married etc had the timing been different.

• Nope...

• No. Just people I cut loose.

• No one.

• then yours hasn't arrived yet... lucky you.. I wish you don't go through what myself and anyone in this question feel

• Nope, my life, my experiences. I know me, you don't.

• Mark.. I still love you <3

• I got none...

• No one. I don't miss anyone who's away. They are away for a reason.

• Have you been worth being her friend? Is she worth losing someone who wants to be with you because you are hopelessly yearning for something you took for granted?

• I don't miss people who leave my life. If they aren't in my life, then they don't add value to it anymore. I don't cling to "what was".

• No but I've had people tell me I was there's on quite a few occasions yeas after we were together. I learned young to see relationships through and not run that way you have no regrets later.

• He almost was the one who got away but I caught him.

• There was this guy I was friends with but he had a girlfriend at the time. I fancied the pants off him and we always had this click. So much that his girlfriend was jealous of our relationship and the way he could talk to me so much easier than her. I ended up going out with this other guy but the whole time I thought about how I wished I could have been with him instead. Him and his girlfriend broke up and we got really close again. Things started to get serious with my boyfriend and I ended up moving in. I cut the guy out several times to work on my relationship but every time I ended up missing him and wishing I was with him. Wondering if he felt the same way. Me and my boyfriend got engaged. I got even closer with my friend, 4 years had gone by now and I couldn't go a day without talking to him. I felt like I was falling for him. He told me that he had feelings. I left my boyfriend and I've been with him since. It's been about 6 months now and I'm totally crazy for him. I was so close to being with the wrong person for the rest of my life. I'm just glad he wasn't the one that got away.

• Tell me about it

What Guys Said 1

• i don't think i have that "1 who got away person" ... but i know i was the "1 who got away" for one ex

• you very lucky duck

• no holding on to people who you didn't appreciate when you had them is not luck its called treating people with respect. Let it go and quit longing for what you had and lost while you lose any other chance or something better because you think about a person you are going to spend all your time with anyone not seeing what you have and keep realizing to late until you are out of chances and time. Don't take the things you care about for granted or only appreciate what you had when its gone.