Why do dates not want to see me regularly (weekly/monthly) but will message every other day?

So I've become a serial dater lately in order to find the right man for me. They message following my date that they would like to meet again, but then play it completely cool like they are not interested particularly when I try to make a plan when to meet again (I'm not needy can meet weekly or monthly to start with). Despite showing little interest to meet again they message every other day to talk. Why? x

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Because 98% of my experiance has been if I message to much or show to much interest I'm labled a clingon and immediatly discarded like I'm crazy. Literally you get discarded before your ever even seen for who you are as a person. It's pretty discouraging, that's why I don't even date anymore. I'll let it come to me and if it doesn't oh well. If I try I get nothing if I don't try I get nothing so fuck it. Sadly this is the dating world of my generation. No one wants to get to know you before labling you through speculation. I've even had girls use me for sex believe it or not it's funny but I'm pretty emotional and I don't handle it that well so I just don't put myself in the position anymore. I have goals and once I get my goals handled woman won't be the ones holding all the keys. I pretty much learned that they want stability over looks or your not worth their time. It's not so much about who you are to them so much as what you can provide. So my idea that it's all about love is not true because love is fake it's about primal, can you provide for a family, are you mentally stable, then are you physically attractive, lastly are you a good person will you raise your kids right. That's what matters but guys like me have a wrench thrown in our gears. We are not mentally stable because we are stressed on obtaining the things it takes to provide for a family. We are running around like chickens with our heads cut off stuck in a place we shouldn't be because a lot of us are good men. Our confidence is toppled by materialist society standards. I gave up I have goals when I get them then I'll give dating a shot till then fuck it!

• My goodness, your little dreary, don't completely write women off, we're not all made that way. I think I'm quite laid back, I'm not needy but appreciate someones time and affection. I think in our generation there is so much choice, we can become more picky. I mean im on 7dating sites and still have not found the one for me. x

• It started with just being ignored and rejected and flooded into this. I have no doubt that once I achieve my goals the dating world will be 100x easier for me.

• Highly likely 👍

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably because they date other people simultaneously. Also, some of them have other stuff to do as well.

What Guys Said 2

• trace your steps there's something you're doing it saying that's causing this

• They lost interest eventually

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!