Will I ever find a guy?

Will I?

618

Most Helpful Guy

• Finding the right one is like searching for a well hidden trapdoor.. Look for it, and you'll never find it.. but ignore it, and you'll fall when you least expect it.

The problem with actively searching, is that you'll have to go through a lot of "not the right ones" before you find a decent one, and even that person may not have the right chemistry. There's no easy recipe to find your perfect match, but as long as you keep your hopes up, and be the best person you can be, you still have a chance. So don't ever give up.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're willing to put as much effort in as you expect, yes.

What Guys Said 17

• Probably not, because 99% of the great guys who you ever meet will simply not meet your impossibly high standards.

And then one day you'll be old and wondering where your perfect man ever was, and why he didn't magically appear and whisk you off your feet like you always dreamed he would.

livinglifeasme.files.wordpress.com/.../...-001.jpg

• The right guy is round the next corner. Just be ready to grab him before he slips past you.

• hard to tell as is...

have you built a massive friendzone? if yes, might worth giving it a look and not build a wall around it to male yourself better again

• You're asking that, and at the same time there are all these guys asking, "Will I ever find a girl?"

• No. But you're talking to someone who has no more hope. I think I'll never find someone but i embrace that by living a fun and free single life.

• Yes you will pink anon, yes you will.

• Maybe, who knows?

• yes you will
    just be patient

• there is always someone for someone

• Yeah, if you want. Just don't give up

• You've just found

• Probably

• Will I ever find a girl?

• If you do something yea

• Not being anon you won't.

• if you stop acting in this way, you will find someone.

What Girls Said 5

• You will. The right guy will come along eventually.

• When you least expect it.

• Yes you will

• I hope you find someone...

• Probably.