Is it true that the vast majority of white girls prefer guys with blue eyes?

Updates:
As opposed to brown eyes

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have started to prefer them, since the majority of guys prefer girls with light eyes as well.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That is a fair assessment
    But tall dark handsome is also something they like

--> mostly as long as he is white skinned most should be content

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 20

• Lol!! That's crazy. Of course not. Everyone has stuff they like, stuff they don't go for as much, but it's not based on the girls race - it's based on her personality, and what she sees as beautiful. That's like asking if all white girls like the same flavor of ice cream. Craziness.

0|0
    0|0
  • I certainly don't prefer blue eyes over any colour eyes anyway.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm white and I prefer brown eyes. Never really been attracted to guys with light features

0|0
    0|0
  • There's a good amount that do like blue eyes, but not the vast majority. I don't really mind, but I do have a soft spot for deep brown eyes. Like this:
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...50346fc036.jpg
    😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Many girls prefer guys with blue or green eyes.
    I prefer dark eyes though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer green or brown eyes, blue is too tasteless for me. (not that they are not beautiful.)

0|0
    0|0
  • I do, I find them to be more alluring. I have brown eyes myself so I see those everyday. Brown eyes can be cute as hell too though, and it's a matter of eye shape and brows more I think.

0|1
    0|0
  • No! It doesn't matter what color his eyes are to me. What matters is his personality and how he treats me and other people.

0|0
    0|0
  • people generally like blue eyes so it must be true

0|0
    0|0
  • Nooooooo lol

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, eye color doesn't matter to me! It's more about personality. The guy I'm dating has brown eyes and I love it! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like pretty eyes. So if they're pretty I'm all for it.

0|1
    0|0
  • a guy with nice eyes is what attracts me to someone, not necessarily blue !

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue eyes are the dream. I dont care though

0|1
    1|1
  • Any preference to a physicality is shallow. As a woman, I believe women generally look for qualities in a partner that dictate what kind of person they are. Blue eyes, toned abs, etc. tell me nothing about how you treat me.

0|0
    0|0
  • that's just white bitches bro

0|0
    0|0
  • I like blue eyes just as much as any other color

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a brazilian girl (mixed caucasian and native), I personally dont care about guys having blue eyes at all, I even prefer brown eyes, but in the end if you are in love with the guy honestly his eyes (no matter the color) seem to look the most beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • i like dark eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue eyes itself are pretty because the color blue looks better than the color brown, but in my opinion they don't make someone look prettier

Also, there's a lot of seriously ugly blue-eyed people out there

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I have blue eyes and get a ton of compliments. It's always been an easy opener lol. "Omg your eyes.. They are are really blue!" Then you give them the "I want to fuck you look". Can only speak for myself though.

0|0
    0|0
  • hardly if you know anything about women then you know they like olive skin, dark hair and eyes its not even a secret a minority like light eyes and some tan guys look attractive with colored eyes but darker featured are much more appreciated on a man, unless of course the guy is really hot then its a minor detail.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dunno. I have dull hazel (brown/green) eyes that shimmer on some days, n I get compliments whenever people see em on a good day, so..

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not true.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a guy with blue eyes no they dont.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the vast majority of guys prefer girls that are hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im sure there are some that like blue eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • well blue are are rpetty i think everyone likes them

0|0
    0|0
  • they usually prefer brown eyes and this is coming from a guy with the light blue eyes

0|0
    0|0
    • I dont think that, brown eyes are so common

• Show All
    • What color eyes do men prefer? I have dark blue with yellow flecks

• @rascalRAH i think men do not have strong preference when it comes to eye color. I personally
      really like girls with blue and green eyes. Iam sure your eyes are beautiful.

• If that was true then girls should be all over me. However literally no girls even talk to me so your statement can't be true.

0|0
    0|0