He stood me up so I unfriended him on Facebook, is it too extreme?

I was supposed to meet with my friend/love interest/futur husband (according to him) for a date, but he bailed on me... once again... He said that he forgot and that he was at this thing with his friends. It's not the first time that he stood me up. I always assumed he got cold feet, because I also bailed on him once because of it. What worries me is that, to him, it was'nt a big deal! I know that he cares about me, but maybe he got too confortable or something. Anyway, I unfriended/blocked him on facebook after this, and deleted his number. Is it too extreme? I wonder what's going on on his mind right now...

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe it is, but I'm sure that now he got your message.

Most Helpful Girl

• Been there done that multiple times. What you did was right, he doesn't deserve you. There's way better dudes out there.

What Guys Said 1

• "friend/love interest/futur husband"? Probably this bitch be tripping.

What Girls Said 3

• It maybe a little extreme, if I were you I'd just never talk to him again but if that's what you were feeling at the time then that's ok.

• no that is perfectly ok

• If it makes you feel good it just fine!